You want to design your Risk Heatmap / Matrix with individual colors and axis labels? We have developed a Layout Designer that you can request via our contact form.
The Excel file contains detailed instructions with four steps and generates an output that you can import into Power BI. With this, everyone in your company can create their own individual risk matrix without extensive programming knowledge!
Possible important steps before opening:
Your will receive a file with VBA macros certified by our company. In order to use our Layout Designer correctly, you have to unblock our file. To do this, proceed as follows:
- First go to the directory where you have downloaded the Layout Designer.
- Right-click on the Excel file and click on “Properties” at the bottom.
- Under “Security”, place a check mark next to “Unblock” (see screenshot).
- Finally click “Apply” and “OK”.
- Done! You can now open our Layout Designer and adapt the Risk Heatmap to your needs.